Why is IV Therapy more effective than taking oral supplements?
- Nutrients go directly into the bloodstream and are not degraded or lost during the digestive process or due to issues of poor gut function and inadequate absorption.
- Therapeutic dosages of certain nutrients are difficult or impossible to deliver orally and can only be obtained when using an IV (intravenous) route of administration.
- The immune system is more robust and therefore engaged in defending your body.
IV therapy Q & A
What conditions can be treated by IV Therapy?
The list of conditions that respond effectively to IV therapy is lengthy. Here at Revitalize Functional Medicine, our team customizes IV therapies based upon each patient’s unique health history, current symptoms, and health goals.
The Benefits of IV Therapy:
- Improved immune function both acute and chronic
- Improved lymphatic/detox function
- Enhanced energy
- Optimal hydration
- Reduced stress response
- Enhanced athletic ability
- Effective reduction of inflammation
- Brain restoration
- Highly successful addiction recovery
How long does IV therapy take?
The length of IV therapy treatment depends on the type of cocktail you receive and the underlying problem you’re trying to address. Most people finish treatment in 1-2 hours, but your doctor might recommend a series of infusions to achieve the best possible results.
To request your IV therapy appointment at Revitalize Functional Medicine today, call the office or use the online scheduling tool.